Thursday, May 24, 2007

And the winner of 2007 American Idol is...

Jordin Sparks!!! YAY! She is so talented. Blake is talented,too, but I don't think he is the American Idol winner type. He will probably still get records, though. I could have done without ALL the entertainment, it got kind of boring actually, but near then end. I'm so happy that Jordin won! She is definitely the American Idol type.

Well I have run out of things to say, so buh-bye!

PS. Please comment!!! No one ever comes to my blog and comments, so feel free!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi! I'm happy for Jordin. But at our house we thought Melinda should have won. :-)

If you're looking for comments, you may want to check out www.homeschoolblogger.com. There are all kinds of homeschooled kid bloggers over there! Just a thought...