Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Idol update

With Barry Gibb... OOOOHHHH... AHHH

Contestant #1: Melinda... I didn't see her so unknown song and name

Contestant #2: Blake, with "You should be dancing" I thought it was AWESOME. A little weird. and Simon was too hard. But I liked it. Kinda have to agree with no beat boxing, but oh well.

Contestant #3: LaKisha, with "STAYIN' ALIVE" My all time FAV song!! Before she started, I didn't think she would be good, but she IS! I think her voice is just right for that song. Wow she really pulled it off!! The judges are TOTALLY wrong! I thought she was great!!

Contestant #4: Jordin, With "To love somebody". So far Kinda boring. A great voice. I don't really like the song. But she was beautiful and so was her voice. I disagree with Simon with best song choice. I don't like the choice.

Contestant #1 performance 2: Melinda again, With "How can you mend a broken heart". I like the tune off the song, and her voice makes it AWESOME. I'm thinking my mom liked it, because she started singing with it. Except she wasn't half as good because she is sick. Kinda boring. Her voice was just beautiful.

Contestant #2 performance 2: Blake, with ... uh... I actually don't know!! I didn't start commenting till the end cuz I was customizing my avatar. But what I did hear is boringness. And, Paula kept talking and talking and talking. I didn't think he was very good.

Contestant #3 performance 2: LaKisha, with "Run to me" BORING so far!! I like her dress. Beginning boring, near the end, GREAT! Her voice cracked, but oh well.

Contestant #4 performance 2: Jordin, with "Woman in love" or something like that. Her dress is beautiful!! But again, at the beginning, BORING! She needs more movement. BORING BORING!!


My random thoughts:

Once again, Simon has the same kind of shirt

Almost all the songs are boring

They changed between each performance

Barry Gibb looks sorta Japanese

The only judge who doesn't dress the same every week is Miss Paula talks a lot


the end bye





No comments: