Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Idol update

Contestant #1 : Phil, I've never really liked him... he was OOKK... buut not voting. I think Jon Bonjovi was wrong he said that Phil nailed it. He seems to yell a lot when he's preforming. He thinks he's all that, which is one of the reasons I'm not voting for him. Yet, I LUV the song choice. UGH! :(

Contestant #2 : Jordan, I've always like her, but her hair made her look fat, whats up with that? I got kind of bored with her performance... maybe cuz my mom and brother were talking through the WHOLE THING!! At the beginning I didn't think she was that good, I thought she was singing to low. I couldn't tell what she was saying actually. I don't think the song choice was right for her. I still like the song choice. :

Contestant #3 : LaKisha, AWESOME!! I have never even heard of Jon Bonjovi, so I though she was a little off at first, but who am I to say that?? After that I thought she was AWESOME!! But really low pitched in the beginning. My mom still thinks I didn't like her!! LOL :)

Contestant #4 : Blake, LUV HIM!! He has always been my favorite. He looks almost EXACTLY like my Uncle David, and I love my uncle, so I call him my Uncle David wanna-be. LOL What did he do at the beginning??!! WOW!!! AWESOME!! AMAZING!! His beep boxing went GREAT!! GO BEEP BOXING!!!!!!! OMG THE BEST PERFORMANCE IN ALL OF AMERICAN IDOL HISTORY!!!!! HE IS SO PUNK!! AWESOME!! AMAZING!! GREAT!! UNBEATABLE!!! SHOCKING!! It would have been horrible if he HADN'T had done that!!! OMG AMAZING!!
He looks good with dyed hair!!!!

Contestant # 5 : Chris, He's good but I've never been a big fan. He looks like SOMEONE, but I don't know WHO!!! GRRR!! To me it sounds sort of like a country song... was it?? Pretty good, Though kinda boring. Definitely not a fav. Like Simon said, not his style.

Contestant #6 : Melinda, I have always like her, never haven't liked her. WOW!!! I think this is her style DEFINITELY!! WOW!!! AWESOME!! AMAZING! GREAT!! Beatable by Blake and Blake only!! WOW!! TLY HER STYLE!! Luved it!! HAVE A NICE DAAY!!


Random thoughts:

Aren't the coca-cola cups always RED???

Why does Simon always wear the SAME kind of shirt OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Jon Bonjovi needs to shave. LOL

Blake dyed his hair [No der].

There is a lot of commercials.

Sanjayas FINALLY gone!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Paula talks A LOT!! :

Her shirt wasn't quite her style... it was MINE

The piano guys hair is weird

EVERYONE was GREAT!! WEIRD!!

Ryan needs to shave.

GO MR. PRESIDENT BUSH!! I sent him a letter and he wrote back and gave me an autographed pix of him.


WHO'S GOING HOME!!
Contestant #1 : PHIL!! As much as I like the song, the others are just too good.
Contestant #3 : LaKisha... just my opinion.



WHO GOING TO WIN
CONTESTANT #4 : BLAKE!! He is just AWESOME!!!!!

4 comments:

Nancy Murphree Davis said...

I actually voted tonight. For #4!

You have good insights, even if you don't know who Bon Jovi (is/was). :) Enjoy that youth. It's more fleeting than you think. :)

Merci said...

LOL at Nancy's comment because I'm so with you sister - the "Who is Bon Jovi?" theme I've seen tonight makes me feel very very old! :) I think Chris and LaKisha will be headed home tomorrow night ...

Julie said...

You go, girl, with all those jazzy opinions.

You need to FRAME that autographed picture of President Bush.

Alexis Jacobs said...

I have to say I am jealous over the autographed picture. Now I will have to put writing him on my to do list.

ITA about Blake.