Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Idol update

With nobody, OOOOHHH AHHH!!lol

Jordin Sparks, with "Wishing on a star" or something. I missed it!!

"She works hard for the money". Her hair is better this time. I think she was OK. I think its kinda boring. She was OK.

"I who have nothing" I think I've heard this song somewhere idk [I don't know]. WOW! She is doing very well.


I am soooo sleepy.

OK back to blogging


Blake, with "Roxanne". The beginning was bad. Just my opinion. It sounds like matisyahu!! He is a Jewish rapper!! I didn't think it was that good to be honest. Not his style.

"This love" GET FUNKY WIT ME Y'ALL!! I love this song! I think he is doing pretty good. Scratch that, VERY good. la LA la la la... . He's good. Getting kinda old, though.

"When I get you alone" or something. I like it so far! again, GET FUNKY WIT ME Y'ALL! I think he is VERY good! Very catchy tune. Yes very good.



Melinda, with "I believe in you and me". I think the song is sorta her style, but not all the way. Kinda boring. Her voice was GREAT!!

"Nut bush city limits" or something like that. Her hair doesn't look that great. I don't get the 'Nut bush' part. I don't really like the song. As usual her voice is great.

"I'm a woman". She is so sweet. I love Melinda! Very good. I think I've heard this song also. I love this song! I think she is doing very good! It was great!!


Who's going home? They are all GREAT, but I think Blake or Melinda will be going home. :(
I wish no one had to go home!!




1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks for all of your fun comments, Emily. It's always fun to sit and do a Blog-AI fest with ya!